Applications are currently open for a start date of Fall 2021!!Â
Please submit your application HERE! Before submitting, please review the information below.
- Must be enrolled in a M.S. or Ph.D. Engineering Program
- Must be able to commit to 2 years in the academy
- Online application form
- One page cover letter (details below)
- Virtual Interview
Instructions for Applicants’ Cover Letter:
Please briefly address all the following criteria in your one-page letter (no less than 11 point font, 1-inch margins):
- State why you are applying to JLLA and what you hope to gain or achieve through your participation
- Recount and assess your personal growth from a specific professional challenge
- Recount your past work and/or future interest in community engagement or broader impacts
- Explain how your personal experience or background will enhance diversity in JLLA, the SoE, or engineering field more broadly
Any questions about the program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The video below contains clips of current and past members’ detailing their experiences within JLLA. For a transcript of the video, please click here.